Magicians.co.uk and our parent company Magic Management currently have two job opportunities that we are looking to fill as soon as possible:
Sales & Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing professional to join the team, working across both brands.
The successful applicant will:
• Be articulate
• Have an eye for detail
• Be highly organised
• Have good literacy and numerical skills
• Be responsible and reliable
• Have excellent IT skills
You will be responsible for:
• Dealing with sales enquires
• After sales care and follow up
• Marketing our two group brands
• Creating press releases and news
• Booking performers
• Generating contracts
• Representing our brand at networking events and exhibitions
• Updating company databases
• Weekly profit reports
This varied role offers lots of opportunities to develop your sales and marketing skills within our friendly and successful team.
Financial/ Admin Executive (Temporary – Maternity Leave)
We are currently looking for a highly organised Financial/ Admin professional to join the team, working across both brands.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
• Processing Salaries and Expenses
• Weekly and Monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Weekly Finance Reports
• Generating sales invoices and credit notes
• Authorising and inputting purchase invoices
• Preparing and printing monthly cheque run
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Chasing Debtors
• Maintaining financial database (Quickbooks)
• End of year stock-take
• Stationery/general office orders
• Dealing with online orders
• Diary Management
• Ad-hoc office duties
This role is to cover maternity leave and with training available is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to develop their skill set and gain some valuable experience.
If you think you are right for either of these roles then call Farrah now on 0845 006 1234. Alternatively, should you know of anyone that might be suitable/ interested please do share this link with them.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.